- Human babies are born completely helpless, and depend on adults for their survival.
- Humans have adapted to find certain features "cute", to encourage them to look after young babies.
- Many of the things we find cute, such as a large head, big eyes and chubby cheeks, are present in other animals too.
- Life cycles
Spark a discussion
- What physical features make babies cute?
- Why do we feel protective towards babies?
- Why do humans find other baby animals cute?
Explore our resources
Complete your lesson with teaching resources on reproduction from Tigtag.
Go to Tigtag