- Like all other animals, humans need three basic things to survive: oxygen, water and food.
- In order to live on the Moon, we would have to take these things with us from Earth, or find ways to produce them there.
- A variety of technologies are being developed which could, one day, allow people to produce oxygen, water and food on the Moon.
- The Moon
- Living things
Spark a discussion
- Why would living on the Moon be a challenge?
- Why might it be useful to have a human settlement on the Moon?
- Would you like to live on the Moon? Why or why not?
Explore our resources
Complete your lesson with teaching resources on our solar system from Tigtag.
Go to Tigtag