This Policy explains our approach to online information collection, storage and use in connection with this site (www.reachoutreporter.com), as well as the specific choices you can make about your own information. Please read this Policy carefully. By using the site you will be deemed to have agreed to this Policy, so if you do not agree please do not use the site. We may post changes to this Policy from time to time, so do review it regularly. This Policy was last reviewed on 2nd December 2016. If you have any questions about this Policy or the information that we hold please contact us: email@example.com or write to us at Twig World Limited, 4th Floor, 14 North Claremont Street, Glasgow, G3 7LE.
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, e.g. your name, address, telephone number, e-mail, etc., unless you choose to complete and submit a registration application to us or if you contact us directly.
You should be aware that you may be making available personally identifiable information about yourself when you submit material to be posted to the site e.g. for forums or other interactive elements of the site. Please take care when doing so.
We do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our site – such as the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service.
We use the following 3rd party trackers to collect data:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- AdRoll pixel
- Leadin email collection by Hubspot
- Visual Website Optimiser
How we use information we collect
We use non-personally identifiable information to review site usage, e.g. information on which pages are more popular than others, which allows us to improve the design and content of our site. We may also share this information with our current or potential commercial partners e.g. investors, sponsors and advertisers for the site etc.
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us in your registration application to administer your registration and to provide you with the personalised features and the particular site service(s) for which that registration was necessary.
We use the personally identifiable information you provide to us when you contact us directly to respond to your specific inquiry or to administer the relevant site activity to which it relates e.g. to enter you into a site competition or to supply information or goods you have requested.
When you provide your registration application, and in some cases when you supply personally identifiable information directly to us from certain parts of the site, we may provide you with the opportunity to opt-in to certain uses e.g. to provide you with information about the site or other services that you may find of interest. We will only share your personally identifiable information with anyone else for marketing purposes if you have specifically consented to this. Remember that you can opt-out of these again at any time – see Your rights below.
If you reside in the EEA, personal information you provide to us will not be transferred to other countries, including the United States, the data protection laws of which may differ from those of the European Union, unless you expressly agree to such transfer.
Please be aware that it is possible, though unlikely, that we might be forced to disclose personally identifiable information in response to legal process or when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, e.g., in response to a court order or a law enforcement agency's request.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on a user's computer hard disk so that the website can remember who the user is. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the ‘lifetime’ of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
When you visit our site we send you a cookie. Cookies may be used in the following ways:
- To enable the personalisation features on our site, which give you the ability to recall recently viewed pages and see information which you have provided online.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure of our site. We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- Two types of cookies may be used on this site, session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site, and persistent cookies, which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer, though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie.
- By visiting this site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on your browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- The type of data collected is specific (but not limited) to IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity that are collected for targeted advertising.
- This data may be used by third parties such as AdRoll to target advertising on other sites based on your online activity.
- You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising by visiting the DAA opt-out site aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You may not, however, be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Our commitment to security.
We employ appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent unauthorised access to information that we collect online.
You have the option at any time to request that we:
- provide a copy of the personal information we hold relating to you (and we may make a small charge for this);
- update or remove any such personal information; and
- stop contacting you where we do this in accordance with your previous consent.
To contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Twig World Limited, 4th Floor, 14 North Claremont Street, Glasgow, G3 7LE.