- A new shield is being installed at the site of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant disaster to prevent radiation leaks.
- Fish populations can be tracked by analysing the traces they leave in seawater.
- Robots can solve Rubik’s cubes much faster than humans.
- Nuclear energy
- Environmental impacts
Spark a discussion
- Why was the Chernobyl disaster so dangerous?
- What is overfishing and why is it a problem?
- Why are robots faster than humans at solving Rubik’s cubes?
Discover more about the topics covered in this week's News update
Explore our resources
Complete your lesson with teaching resources from Tigtag.
Go to Tigtag