- Hurricanes are powerful storms that form over warm oceans.
- A new study has found that African wild dogs sometimes use sneezes to communicate.
- Peggy Whitson has broken the record for the most time spent in space by a US astronaut.
- Weather systems
Spark a discussion
- What do meteorologists use to track hurricanes?
- What have scientists discovered about African wild dogs?
- What record has been broken by astronaut Peggy Whitson?
Discover more about the topics covered in this week's News update
Explore our resources
Complete your lesson with teaching resources from Tigtag.
Go to Tigtag