- Engineers are testing a new, high-speed mode of transport called Hyperloop.
- The way ladybirds fold their wings could influence the design of folding equipment, such as satellites and umbrellas.
- Scientists are developing a type of food that changes shape when dipped into water, which could reduce the amount of packaging it needs.
Spark a discussion
- What is Hyperloop?
- Why are scientists studying the way ladybirds fold their wings?
- Why could pasta that changes shape be good news for the environment?
Discover more about the topics covered in this week's News update
Explore our resources
Complete your lesson with teaching resources from Tigtag.
Go to Tigtag