- A 3D printer has been used to print a house in 24 hours.
- An invention called the Oleo sponge could help clean up oil spills by sucking up oil from water.
- The Scorpion hoverbike works in a similar way to a drone, with four high-powered fans lifting it off the ground.
Spark a discussion
- How does a 3D printer make solid objects?
- What’s special about the Oleo sponge?
- How does the Scorpion hoverbike fly?
Discover more about the topics covered in this week's News update
Explore our resources
Complete your lesson with teaching resources from Tigtag.
Go to Tigtag