- Scientists are studying a huge crack in the Larsen C ice shelf in Antarctica, which is continuing to grow.
- Eating 10 portions of fruit and vegetables a day can significantly reduce the risk of serious diseases, according to a study by Imperial College London.
- The TRAPPIST-1 solar system has the largest number of Earth-sized planets ever found orbiting the same star.
Spark a discussion
- Why are scientists from the British Antarctic Survey interested in the Larsen C ice shelf?
- Why does a new report by Imperial College London suggest we should eat more fruit and vegetables?
- Why are scientists excited about the discovery of the TRAPPIST 1 solar system?
Discover more about the topics covered in this week's News update
Explore our resources
Complete your lesson with teaching resources from Tigtag.
Go to Tigtag