- Space satellites have discovered huge canyons beneath one of Antarctica’s ice shelves.
- The Seabin is a floating bin designed to suck in litter and waste from water in harbours.
- NASA is working on its new Mars Rover, which is due to launch in 2020.
Spark a discussion
- What have space satellites discovered beneath Antarctica’s ice?
- What is the Seabin designed to do?
- What is NASA due to launch in 2020?
Discover more about the topics covered in this week's News update
Explore our resources
Complete your lesson with teaching resources from Tigtag.
Go to Tigtag